Speakers from leading Institutions Join Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2022 – PR Newswire UK
JOHANNESBURG , Nov. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The healthcare industry has historically been slow in adopting technology, however, studies show that by embracing emerging technologies such as AI, EHR, IoMT, augmented reality, wearables and robotics the industry can reap significant benefits, namely improved patient care, lower health care costs, dosage error reduction, hospital asset tracking and monitoring, plus reducing the need for large numbers of on-site medical personnel in African healthcare facilities.
For sustainable success and growth within the healthcare arena, it is critical to embrace technologies that not only result in a reduction in the overall cost of care, especially in these economically challenging times, but also keep up with global trends. The 7th annual Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa aims to tackle the many healthcare challenges that still exist in Africa , as well as critically assess the particular ways in which growing technology styles can improve healthcare on the continent.
Set to take place upon the 16 th and 17 th of November 2022 , at Emperors Palace, the seventh edition of the particular Healthcare Development Summit The african continent will focus on exploring emerging health care technology developments and aims to provide solutions to technologies challenges within healthcare. Under the theme ‘Accelerating Digital Transformation within Healthcare: From Crisis in order to Opportunity’, the summit will host the particular who’s who of African healthcare for two days of networking, lively intellectual exchange and exploration to see what’s new, elaborate cutting-edge plus what will certainly shape the future of healthcare.
HISA2022 will join the dots between innovation and practicality, presenting the latest healthcare systems and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure.
Download Agenda: HISA2022-Agenda
Confirmed speakers for the summit include:
- Chevon Clark – CEO, National Renal Care.
- Crystal Serena Vulavu- Council Member, Nairobi Division, Kenya Medical Association.
- Denis Lafitte- CIO, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Rajeev Rao Eashwari- Director, ehealth Hospital Services, Gauteng Department associated with Health.
- Fred Mumo – Head of Information Technology Services, AAR Hospital.
- Jason McArthur – Managing Director HealthWare, Medical Technologies.
- Ulysse Baguida- TOP DOG and Co-Founder, U’HOPE Company ( Brussels – Belgium )
- Thoneshan Naidoo – Principal Officer, Medshield Medical Scheme.
- Jonathan Keytel — Head, Health care Transformation And Sustainability South Africa & Management Center Sub-Saharan Cameras: Roche Diagnostics.
- Michael Hasselberg : Chief Electronic Health Officer, University of Rochester Medical Centre.
- Patrick Woodard – Chief Digital Official, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare.
- Saul Behrmann – Chief Operating Officer, Medi Response .
- Teshlin Akaloo- Controlling Director, Netcareplus.
See More Loudspeakers: HISA2022-Speakers
5 Reasons To Attend #HISA2022:
- Learn about the latest innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
- Hear from Health-Tech entrepreneurs and policy makers through across the particular continent.
- Explore developments in the use of technology within the healthcare field.
- Hear from successful organizations that have implemented game-changing health-tech solutions.
- Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform and secure new opportunities plus partners.
Key Topics at #HISA2022:
- The future associated with healthcare.
- Trends in healthcare funding & innovation.
- Improving healthcare with AI.
- Connecting Care Teams and Patients: Towards effective integrated treatment.
- Enhancing the patient experience with data analytics.
- Healthcare future funding & crisis response.
- Effective integrated care and care continuity.
- Unlocking insights to enable data-driven, digitally-enhanced healthcare.
3 ways to participate:
- To register visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/event/event/healthcare-innovation-summit-africa/
- To sponsor or exhibit your healthcare technology solutions at the summit visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/event/hisa2022-become-a-sponsor/
- To speak at the particular conference send an email to [email protected] com
IT News Africa
+27 12 012 5801
[email protected] com
SOURCE THIS News The african continent