Save the Date for Globant’s CONVERGE: Reinventing Connections – PR Newswire
- November 3 event will be hosted by Swan Sit and feature speakers such as Karlie Kloss , Arianna Huffington , Refik Anadol and Tristan Harris, among others
- CONVERGE to deliver exclusive, actionable insights about the latest tech trends
- Register for free at https://converge.globant.com
NEW YORK , Oct. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Globant (NYSE: GLOB ), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, today announced its annual flagship event, CONVERGE: Reinventing Connections , is going to be streamed by CNBC on November 3, 2022 at 12: 00 p. m. EDT .
This new edition of CONVERGE will showcase how a future driven by the intersection of technology and humanity can lead to the new era of connection, and will bring together forward-looking thinkers, innovators, technologists, plus decision-makers in a global event to share stories of people and ideas that are powering reinvention. Panels will certainly include in-depth discussions with experts, thought leaders, and Globant leadership on topics like the particular metaverse, blockchain, smart venues, sustainability, automotive, and many more.
“In a world where technology plays the role of protagonist in our everyday lives, Globant has an important mission: in order to connect along with and inspire as many people as possible simply by showing how technology is reinventing companies, creating opportunities, and enabling greater connections around the world. The way we connect is always transforming – humans are usually forever growing and changing, and so are the particular ways we connect with everything that surrounds us, ” said Martín Migoya, CEO and Co-founder of Globant. “Technology is a key component fueling the changing formats we use to express ourselves and our ideas. Join us at CONVERGE to be inspired by the particular people plus stories who are powering the evolution of both technology and society. inch
This year Globant will be gathering top minds from different industries with the aim of hearing firsthand exactly how technology is usually reinventing how we connect with ourselves, along with the world, and just how we will connect in the future. This particular year’s lineup includes:
- Karlie Kloss , American supermodel plus Founder of Kode With Klossy. She was recognized on the TIME 100 list for her philanthropic work as the founder associated with Kode Along with Klossy, and was featured around the covers of Fast Company, Forbes, and Entrepreneur on her work to scale the organization.
- Tristan Harris, Co-Founder and President of the Center for Humane Technology. He was named to the particular TIME 100 “Next Leaders Shaping the Future” plus Rolling Stone’s list of “25 People Shaping the World. ”
- Dr. Bertalan Meskó, Director associated with The Medical Futurist Institute. He is definitely a medical futurist analyzing how science fiction technologies can become a reality within medicine and healthcare. As a physician with a PhD in genomics, he is also an Amazon Top 100 author.
- Refik Anadol , Media Artist, Director and Pioneer in the particular Aesthetics of Machine Intelligence. He is challenging the limits of art through technologies with his projects, which consist of data-driven machine-learning algorithms that create abstract, dream-like environments.
- Arianna Huffington , Founder plus CEO associated with Thrive and Founder of the Huffington Post. The girl was called to the TIME one hundred and the Forbes Most Powerful Women lists. Arianna is a leader who focuses on well-being and sharing insights that help people thrive.
- Swan Sit down , Marketing Maven, Investor and Speaker. Also known as the particular “Queen associated with Clubhouse, inch she is the contemporary operator sitting in the intersection of corporate economics, digital transformation, plus consumer attention.
- Roberto Carlos , FIFA Legend.
- Oscar Mayo , Executive Movie director of LaLiga.
Last year’s CONVERGE: The Power of Reinvention event garnered more than 20, 000 viewers and featured experts such as may. i. am, creative innovator, entertainer plus tech entrepreneur; Prof. Yuval Noah Harari , historian, philosopher and bestselling writer; Cathy Hackl , TOP DOG of Futures Intelligence Group and globally known as The Godmother of Metaverse; Ted Schilowitz , Futurist at Paramount Pictures; Kasper Weber , Co-Founder and CEO of BeyondCreative; and James Corden , through The Late Show with James Corden .
To learn more about the event and to register for CONVERGE: Reinventing Connections, visit https://converge.globant.com/.
CONVERGE is Globant’s flagship yearly event that will gathers some of the brightest minds reshaping the particular future. From Buenos Aires to Madrid to New York , the event has landed in the main hubs of the particular world to share the insights of today’s greatest minds. Over CONVERGE’s 10 editions, the big event has been attended by more than 45, 000 people and featured a lot more than 35 renowned speakers.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We have been the place where innovation, design, plus engineering meet scale.
– We have greater than 25, 900 employees, and we are present in 21 countries working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
– We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services simply by IDC MarketScape report.
– We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard , MIT , and Stanford.
– We are a member of the particular Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.