Parks Associates: Almost Half of DIY Security System Owners Report Purchase Trigger was Burglary – PR Newswire
SimpliSafe, Wyze, AvantGuard, Vintage Security, RapidSOS, ADT, Affiliated Monitoring, and more addresses the latest trends in home security and smart home at CONNECTIONS ™
DALLAS , Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Parks Associates’ latest security research Security Buyers: Purchase Trends and Triggers finds 49% of DIY security system owners report that they purchased their home security alarm due to a burglary in their home or the house of a loved one, compared to just 27% of professionally installed system owners. The research firm will host State of the Home Protection Market virtually on Thursday, August 18 , 11 am CT US, as part of the particular 26 th annual CONNECTIONS ™ : Premier Connected Home Conference series.
Event sponsors include Alarm. com, Calix, Cox Communities, F-Secure, Homebase, Plume, Airties, Bitdefender, Johnson Controls, Nice, Notion, Rapid Response Monitoring, Resideo, Schneider Electric, STRATIS ® , a RealPage Company, AmTrust Specialty Risk, Gadgeon, Cooktop Safety, Ivani, Midea, Cooktop Safety, Iris ® Powered by Generali, plus Assurant.
“There are many new entrants in the DO-IT-YOURSELF and monitoring landscape, so companies need to go beyond typically the standard peace-of-mind value proposition to differentiate in this crowded market, ” said Ryan Hulla , Analyst, Parks Affiliates. “Benefits such as ease of use and access control innovations can help solutions stand out, and some security companies are branching out into new sectors, such as energy services and vehicle monitoring. At CONNECTIONS ™ , we will discuss numerous of these new opportunities and explore the impact of recent moves, like ADT’s joint venture with Ford and the partnership between Alarm. com plus telematics provider CalAmp. ”
State of the Home Security Market features an executive fireside chat with Daniel Oppenheim , CEO, Affiliated Monitoring, interactive panels, and a special dealer roundtable that address new business models in the industry and the role of devices in allowing companies to expand beyond traditional security offerings. Session panels include leading speakers :
- Jeff Bales , Senior Director Business Development and Sales, Notion
- Michael Bobich , Director of Partnerships, SimpliSafe
- Ian Bryant , Residential, Commercial, & IoT Technology Specialist
- Rich Campbell , Training plus Development Professional, RFI
- Jennifer Doctor , Senior Movie director, Product Management, Johnson Controls
- Larry Folsom , SVP and Chief Monitoring Officer, ADT
- Marty Hebert , Head associated with Security Sales and Strategy, RapidSOS
- Brian Helt , VP, Technique and Transformation, HomePro, Inc.
- Robert McDonald , District General Manager, Vintage Security
- Tim Meekin , TOP DOG, DealerAlly
- Sean Miller , CEO in addition to Co-founder, Griot Technology
- Jody Patterson , National Accounts, Central Region, AvantGuard Checking Centers
- Jennifer Theobald , Director regarding Strategic Relationships, Rapid Response
- Jing Xue , Overseer of Product Management, Wyze
- Wil Vitela , Owner, Home Technology Expert
To request data or an interview, contact Rosey Sera , [email protected] , 972-490-1113.
About CONNECTIONS ™
Parks Associates’ 26th annual CONTACTS ™ : The Premier Connected Home Conference features multiple virtual sessions hosted throughout 2022 focused on the adoption of technology including smart home, security, connected health, energy, home automation, and even entertainment solutions.
Bringing together more than 1, 500 senior executives, CONNECTIONS™ provides networking opportunities combined with visionary keynotes together with virtual classes. The Parks Associates analyst team leads all conference sessions, which are focused on technology innovations, consumer ownership and trends, product and additionally service forecasts, as well as the evaluation of new business strategies, partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
Throughout the event, sponsors offer demos during virtual social networking events, spotlighting new technology improvements and services for the entertainment, mobile, not to mention smart house market segments.
Register now. For more information, contact [email protected] , call 972-490-1113, and also visit www.connectionsconference.com .
SOURCE Leisure areas Associates