M|MBR Systems Unveils U.S. Membrane Bioreactor Technology Hub – Latest Digital Transformation Trends | Cloud News – Wire19
Expands availability of wastewater treatment solutions despite global supply shortages
- Newly formed membrane bioreactor (MBR) Technology Hub is delivering cutting-edge wastewater therapy products from local and global technology providers like MANN+HUMMEL, Toray Membrane USA, BluBox by Sciens, STREAMETRIC and WTA Technologies.
- The MBR Hub is a resource center for the innovation and support of MBR products and projects. It offers membrane technologies that are backward-compatible with most MBR systems regardless of existing membrane layer type or brand.
- From the MBR Hub, M|MBR supports BluBox to deliver pre-built plus standardized, modular wastewater remedy solutions that can be deployable in 14 to 20 weeks versus 6 months to over a year.
- Customers and partners can contact M|MBR for product information, facility tours and demos.
- Meet M|MBR product experts at WEFTEC22 in New Orleans at booths hosted by MANN+HUMMEL (#2052), STREAMETRIC (#2054), WTA (#1853), in addition to Toray (#1316).
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)– #BluBox –Membrane bioreactor (MBR) services leader M|MBR Systems today announced the creation associated with the Austin-based MBR Technologies Hub (MBR Hub) to make MBR parts, solutions and even modular techniques readily accessible to protect lakes, rivers, aquifers, together with streams through damaging pollution. The mission of the Hub is to drive innovation, rapidly deploy do it yourself MBR solutions, and provide compatible replacement parts with regard to all MBR plants in service today.
Historically, the ability of stakeholders to access MBR solutions has been limited by antiquated delivery methods, siloed proprietary designs and additionally, most recently, global supply chain shortages. Through collaborations with Texas businesses not to mention global companions like MANN+HUMMEL, Toray Membrane USA, BluBox by Sciens, WTA Technologies, and Hi-Line Industries, M|MBR has created the more efficient conduit between MBR technologies providers and also end users. From the Centre, M|MBR can now quickly design as well as ship tissue layer solutions inside days or even weeks. In contrast, traditional delivery methods, often segmented and dependent on overseas shipments, can take 6 months to a year or more.
“Owners plus operators can’t afford to wait a year for MBR parts, they can’t be limited to one source regarding help, and they shouldn’t be stuck with less effective, older products, ” said Dennis Livingston, technical services director in addition to co-founder regarding M|MBR Techniques. “The MBR Technology Center brings together global product leaders, system integrators and application experts, under one roof, to create this critical MBR technology more accessible through collaboration. We’re connecting worldwide technology frontrunners to small businesses in Tx to do big things when it comes to protecting one of our most valuable resources: clean water. ”
MBR Industry Distribution Center Consolidates Innovations and Speeds Delivery
Leveraging two decades involving experience, M|MBR has expanded its partnership with Hi-Line Industries to create the Link as an universal resource center intended for MBR solutions, parts and even modular options in Brenham, TX.
For larger decentralized, or point-of-use applications, M|MBR, BluBox, Hi-Line and Hyperion designed the particular BluBox Modular MBR System. Each BluBox unit may treat up to 130, 000 gallons per day (gpd). The particular units are fully integrated, pre-built together with pre-tested in Hi-Line using Hub providers and components. There are usually several systems in some stage of production or in inventory. Clients can also go directly to BluBox, a subsidiary of Sciens Capital, in order to lease, rent or purchase equipment that is built and stored at Hi-Line. A BluBox can typically be delivered in 14 to 20 weeks.
Many existing MBR plants equipped with flat-plate technologies now have an option for écorce parts via the MBR Hub. With regard to owners that want to increase membrane filtration area or perhaps address persistent performance challenges, M|MBR can select replacement equipment coming from Hub inventory that will fit seamlessly into existing infrastructure. M|MBR and additionally Hub partners can provide and install drop-in, upgrade solutions to boost filtration capacity from 30 to 300 percent depending on typically the existing product type not to mention site constraints.
History of Innovation, Integration and also Partner Collaboration
Typically the MBR Centre is built on M|MBR Systems’ history in pioneering MBR technological innovation. At the Heart, technology lovers rely on M|MBR to guide end users to select the right solution based on customer preferences, project requirements as well as product specifications. Some connected with the MBR innovations available from this Hub include:
- MANN+HUMMEL BIO-CEL ® Membrane Modules are M|MBR’s primary ultrafiltration (UF) solution. The L-2 is 15 to 39 times more durable found in key areas than its predecessors and is clogging resistant. The next-generation BIO-CEL M+ has a new stackable, flip design and utilizes some sort of higher-capacity PVDF membrane. This L-2 plus M+ modules are compatible along with select Ovivo and Microdyn Nadir methods.
- WTA MYTEX Membrane layer Modules are M|MBR’s microfiltration (MF) answer. MYTEX module configurations are usually highly customizable, flexible and durable. MYTEX modules from often the MBR Hub are built making use of US-manufactured, stainless-steel frames in addition to locally made diffusers. MYTEX modules have a transmembrane pressure limit that is 2 to be able to 4 times higher than similar products.
- Toray MBR Membrane Segments are straight compatible together with selected devices by Enviroquip, Ovivo, and even Kubota that will use rigid plates. Most Toray segments delivered from the Hub are built using US-manufactured, stainless-steel frames and locally made diffusers. In some cases, Switch modules can be used to double your filtration area of a legacy MBR system.
- STREAMETRIC Remote Monitoring is M|MBR’s standard platform for remote performance tracking and plant diagnostics. M|MBR helped develop STREAMETRIC’s powerful, easy-to-use monitoring platform. Data insights together with automated reports are used to optimize MBR operations.
- Go for you to the MBR Hub web page to register for item information, facility tours and additionally demos.
- Watch the MBR Hub video.
- Read what industry leaders are usually saying about MBR.
- Read the blog for more information.
- Attendees with WEFTEC22 inside of New Orleans can meet M|MBR merchandise experts from booths managed by MANN+HUMMEL (#2052), STREAMETRIC (#2054), WTA (#1853), not to mention Toray (#1316)
What Business Leaders Are Saying About MBR Technologies
Rick Barrett, CEO, BluBox:
“Traditional wastewater treatment plants can take years to help design, construct and commission. With help from our own partner M|MBR, we can supply a made-in-America BluBox flip-up MBR program in about 14 several weeks. Membrane modules are pulled from inventory at the exact MBR Mainstay for our BluBox Units so that we are able to put sewage treatment remedies into the hands for municipalities and also developers fast. ”
Matthew Rutherford, Technical Service Engineering Manager, MANN+HUMMEL:
“A common challenge using older MBR systems will be called clogging. The MANN+HUMMEL BIO-CEL® L-2 module is one of the most clogging-resistant products obtainable. It’s furthermore one about our the majority of durable items. Our new product called the particular BIO-CEL M+ builds upon nearly two decades in industry experience and is usually equipped with high capacity membrane material. Consumers looking to replace legacy goods should reach out to M|MBR to get quick shipping. ”
Kevin Stock, CEO, STREAMETRIC:
“Many remote monitoring tools are really complicated in order to set upward and to use. Operators need easy access to be able to online data and insightful reports for you to help them run MBR systems. Jointly developed having M|MBR, STREAMETRIC reports put customizable, actionable data in to the hands of decision makers quick. Using this particular cloud-based tool, customers might proactively prevent problems as well as maximize typically the return about their MBR investments. ”
Sean Carter, Sales Director, Toray Membrane UNITED STATES:
“In the wake of worldwide supply chain issues, equipment lead times have dramatically increased. But from this Tech Main, M|MBR can deliver Toray-based modules by USA stocking locations of which can be dropped onto a competitor’s diffuser within a matter of hours and inside some cases nearly double filtration capability. The Tech Hub makes it easier for customers to help benefit via Toray’s innovative membranes combined with M|MBR’s trusted service out of some from the industry’s top experts.
Carsten Bachert, Managing Director, WTA Technologies:
“Owners seeking to retrofit existing wastewater treatment method systems, need right-sized membrane layer equipment. One size doesn’t fit all. WTA’s MYTEX module specs can become tailored to match project requirements and client preferences. We can do this faster, and better, by working together with M|MBR. Customized modules, constructed at often the MBR Technology Hub, may drop directly into place and maximize cure capacity. ”
About M|MBR Methods
M|MBR Systems is definitely dedicated to your delivery, service and optimization of tissue layer bioreactor (MBR) projects pertaining to wastewater treatment. The company’s history includes the first firm flat plate and flexible flat sheet MBR systems throughout the U. S., nearly 325 complete systems, and numerous MBR-related innovations. Leveraging two decades of MBR experience, strategic partnerships, plus powerful web-based analytics, the exact M|MBR team specializes at system marketing and the rapid delivery of modular MBR solutions. Through its Austin-based MBR Technological innovation Hub, M|MBR can ship replacement écorce equipment for most major brands in days and can quickly deploy completely integrated, pre-assembled MBR programs in days.
Lauren Curley meant for M|MBR Devices
[email protected] com