Dehumidifier Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Product, By Application, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030 – Yahoo Finance
Dehumidifier Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Refrigerative Dehumidifier, Desiccant Dehumidifier, Electronic/Heat Pump Dehumidifier), By Product, Simply by Application, By Region, Plus Segment Predictions, 2022 : 2030
New York, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker. com announces the release of the report “Dehumidifier Market Dimension, Share & Trends Evaluation Report Simply by Technology, By Product, Simply by Application, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” — https://www.reportlinker.com/p06373135/?utm_source=GNW
Dehumidifier Marketplace Growth & Trends
The global dehumidifier market is expected to reach USD 5. 13 billion by 2030., registering a CAGR of 6. 8% during the forecast period. dehumidifier market growth is significantly driven by increasing applications for the improvement of indoor air quality for the particular residential, commercial, and industrial purposes.
Growth in the number of hotels, restaurants, and cafes will be expected to propel the global dehumidifier market. Changing consumer lifestyles and rising café culture are the particular factors driving the HoReCa industry across the world.
The demand for dehumidifiers for such commercial businesses to keep the air fresh and prevent the formation of mold and fungus is expected to grow during the particular forecast time period.
Additionally , dehumidifiers are also used in order to reduce the humidity plus moisture control in the particular manufacturing associated with lithium-ion batteries. Relative humidity which needs to be as low as 1. 0% to 10. 0% is the most crucial and important factor governing the manufacturing process. Demand for electric vehicles is usually propelling the manufacturing of lithium-ion electric batteries and is definitely likely to drive the dehumidifier market growth.
Moreover, increasing demand for water and wastewater treatment plants can be anticipated to generate the development from the dehumidifier market. Dehumidifiers are used in waste plus fresh water therapy facilities in order to prevent corrosion of the particular equipment.
Growing concern about the scarcity of water is expected to drive the water treatment facilities and also propel the demand with regard to dehumidifiers.
The COVID-19 outbreak had a negative impact on the particular growth associated with this product in 2020. Due to the decreased demand from the industrial sector, and the disruption of the supply chain regarding raw materials, the dehumidifier market growth plummeted.
Owing to the particular resumption of industrial manufacturing and trade activities market is likely to recover gradually during the forecast period.
Companies within the industry are actively focusing on expansion and industry penetration with the strategies such as product innovation & launches, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, etc. For instance, in April 2020, Corroventa launched a new dehumidifier in the market.
The particular new dehumidifier A1 is the smallest adsorption dehumidifier designed for powerful dehumidification.
Dehumidifier Market Statement Highlights
• The desiccant dehumidifier segment accounted intended for a 56. 2% marketplace share within 2021 attributed to the wide application in industrial production, commercial building, and residential places
• Portable dehumidifier segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 7. 1% throughout the forecast time period. The rising product awareness among the particular masses plus rising need from your home & industrial sector is certainly driving the market
• Industrial segment accounted for 45. 5% of the particular market share within 2021 owing to the extensive use of dehumidifiers in warehousing & storage, printing, water treatment, and the particular manufacturing business
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant development of a CAGR associated with 7. 3% during the forecast period. This is related to the growing product consciousness, growth of the industrial field, and increasing health consciousness among consumers
• In August 2022, DryGair Energies Ltd., Israel based manufacturer of dehumidification solutions, announced the distribution agreement with RMJ Supply. The company will distribute DryGair dehumidifiers, developed to get greenhouses; develop rooms, nurseries, etc.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06373135/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the particular latest market data so you get all the market study you need : instantly, within one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001