CX Investments in the Manufacturing Industry 2022 – Yahoo Finance
Improving customer experience (CX) ranks as the top corporate objective for the third year, followed closely by improving brand equity. Customer relationships are top of mind for manufacturers in 2022 as maintaining brand loyalty becomes increasingly complex, with the world quickly moving to digital channels.
New York, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker. com announces the release of the report “CX Investments in the Manufacturing Industry 2022” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06359125/?utm_source=GNW
Companies are shifting from remote work that began using the pandemic to hybrid models that will include a mix of work-from-home, on-site, and flexible options.
The cloud offers flexibility and quick access in order to the latest technology features.
Investments in workforce management plus engagement tools are crucial to ensuring high performance. Manufacturers will invest heavily in analytics, especially solutions providing actionable data for client journeys and the voice of the customer(VOC). With the enormous amount of data available today from many sources, it must be integrated, mined, organized, pertinent, and customized to provide customers with personalized and positive experiences. IT investments over the next year will be customer-centric.
While most other industries rated “attracting plus retaining talent” as a priority, manufacturing companies continue to consider it an unimportant goal.
Manufacturing companies tend to deal along with business-to-business consumer interactions, limiting their view of end-customer expectations.
However, there is a trend towards direct selling to consumers from producers, requiring investments in customer-facing technology to support them.
The primary goals associated with this research are in order to:
• Understand the particular impact of COVID-19 on contact centers
• Understand the challenges organizations face today
• Monitor the status of digital transformation
• Assess the current and future use of contact center solutions
• Evaluate factors that drive investments within contact center solutions
• Gauge market and technology trends
• Appraise available IT budgets
• Measure perceptions by vertical industry
• Discover opportunities in different regionsThis study examines the growth opportunities for CX solution providers and the particular manufacturing industry that emerged from pandemic-related challenges plus the rapid move towards digital stations that compel manufacturers to invest in CX options that will help all of them stay with or beat the competition.
Author: Alpa Shah
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06359125/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest business data so you get all the researching the market you need — instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] possuindo US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001