Advent Technologies Celebrates National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day – Latest Digital Transformation Trends | Cloud News – Wire19
Introduction Technologies is proud to support tomorrow’s 8 th annual National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day at a critical time for the broader adoption of hydrogen plus fuel cell technologies across the globe
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) (“Advent” or the “Company”), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology sectors, is pleased to join the U. S. A. within celebrating the particular eighth annual National Hydrogen and Gas Cell Day time, taking place on October eight, 2022. This day marks the growth of the industry by raising the particular awareness of the benefits that hydrogen energy and gas cell technologies provide in reducing emissions while driving economic development.
The National Hydrogen and Energy Cell Day is observed on October 8 in recognition of the atomic mass of hydrogen – 1 . 008. As countries worldwide increasingly look to hydrogen as a critical tool to decarbonize, the U. S. A. is uniquely positioned to take a leadership role. Aiming to play an active role within decarbonizing the world quickly with green hydrogen and innovative fuel cellular technology, Advent is on a mission to bring its proprietary high temperature-proton exchange membrane (“HT-PEM”) technologies to the particular market simply by building world-class fuel cells and electrolysers that have a low total cost of ownership and high environmental impact. More information about Advent’s revolutionary technology can be found through Advent’s newly released video on YouTube, where the Company’s Chief Technology Officer, Dr . Emory De Castro, provides an overview associated with its unique competitive advantages.
Since last year’s Country wide Hydrogen plus Fuel Cellular Day, Arrival has been selected as a key driver of large-scale decarbonization projects inside Southeastern Europe and has accelerated its efforts by launching new innovative products and partnering with some associated with the world’s leading laboratories. At the same period, Advent has substantially increased its global workforce and has invested in the build-out of new facilities that will create numerous job opportunities in the global clean energy space.
Some of these developments include:
- Development of next-generation Development MEAs: On March 2022, Advent announced the availability of its next-generation MEAs (“Advent MEA”), which are currently being developed within the framework associated with L’Innovator, Advent’s joint development program with the U. H. Department of Energy’s Los Alamos National Laboratory, Brookhaven National Laboratory, and Nationwide Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Advent’s Green HiPo IPCEI Project: Upon June 16, 2022, Advancement announced that it had received notification from the Greek State for funding under the IPCEI Hydrogen – Technologies. The notification from the particular Greek State was submitted to the European Union (“E. U. ”) under the IPCEI framework and was subsequently ratified by the E. U . Green HiPo is expected to be based in the region associated with Western Macedonia, Greece, plus will involve the construction of a state-of-the-art advancement and manufacturing facility to produce fuel tissues and electrolyser systems. Advent intends to create up in order to 650 direct jobs with regard to qualified scientific and technical personnel and 4, 620 indirect jobs over a six-year period.
- Advent as a Key Partner to Co-Sign Multi-State Memorandum of Understanding for a U. T. Northeast Clean Hydrogen Hub: Advent offers co-signed the MoU using the New York State Power Research and Development Authority and more than 60 clear hydrogen ecosystem partners in order to collaborate upon the development of a proposal that will enable the particular Northeastern United States to become one associated with at least four regional clean hydrogen hubs designated through the federal Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs program.
- Progress towards the completion of Advent’s brand new Hood Park facility build-out: The new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Charlestown, Massachusetts, is anticipated to end up being operational inside Autumn 2022 and will create numerous job opportunities by primarily focusing on the development plus production associated with next generation energy cell components.
- Rapid expansion of Advent’s revolutionary technologies and product offerings worldwide: Advent is now rolling out complete hydrogen gasoline cell systems, and its worldwide salesforce has expanded the particular Company’s reach across North America, Continental Europe, the Middle East, plus Asia.
- Launch associated with portable fuel cell system for use in off-grid field applications: The Company launched Honey Badger 50™, a compact portable fuel cell system and quiet power supply for use in off-grid field applications, such as military plus rescue operations. The launch of Advent’s portable energy system coincided with the Company’s fulfillment from the first shipment order from the Usa States Department of Defense.
- New innovative fuel cell techniques that can decarbonize hard-to-abate sectors: Advent’s new DIGI-TRONIC ™ solution will be based on Advent’s next-generation MEAs and unique engineering architecture. This particular net-zero answer aims to redefine the particular future of mobility plus solve the key problems of EVs, such while range, refill time, flexibility, payload, and cost per mile. DIGI-TRONIC is developed with an architecture that can be massively scaled through 50W in order to 1MW along with the same basic design.
The particular Road Map to a U. S. Hydrogen Economy report projects that continued investment in hydrogen will support more than 3 million work and $750 billion in revenue by 2050, meeting 14% associated with total power demand plus reducing total carbon dioxide exhausts by 16%. In the transportation sector alone, hydrogen energy can provide 33% of gas for heavy trucks and aviation globally and 60% of energy for marine shipping, helping to reduce U. S i9000. transportation program emissions simply by 30%.
Dr. Vasilis Gregoriou, Chairman and CEO of Introduction , commented on this celebration, “ Arrival Technologies will be thrilled to celebrate the particular 8th Annual National Hydrogen and Gasoline Cell Time at a time of significant momentum regarding America’s transition to clear energy systems. I strongly believe in hydrogen’s future like a zero-carbon solution for many industries and a significant contributor to the energy mix. We have seen many positive developments plus multilateral actions that have more rapid global decarbonization efforts. Hydrogen’s moment is usually here, right now; and all of us at Advent Technologies are thrilled to be contributors. We are filled with enthusiasm and ambition about the future and the potential intended for a cleaner world. ”
Dr. Emory Sobre Castro, CTO of Development , stated: “ Decarbonization plus cleaner air is a top priority for a lot of governments and industries around the world. Advent is a clean power pioneer making the engines of the particular future. Advent’s fuel cells are adaptable, durable, and extremely flexible when converting hydrogen and other fuels in order to electricity. We look forward to further accelerating the global move to net-zero by providing the clean power from hydrogen fuels needed to move away from polluting diesel generators and combustion engines, towards a brighter future. ”
For more information on the multiple benefits of Advent’s innovative Fuel Cell technology, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qkwuIqK4A
For more information upon National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day, please visit: www.hydrogenandfuelcellday.org .
About Advancement Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is definitely a U. S. corporation that develops, manufactures, plus assembles total fuel cellular systems as well as supplying customers with critical components to get fuel tissue in the particular renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered inside Boston, Ma, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines. With a lot more than 150 patents issued, pending, and/or licensed pertaining to fuel cell technology, Introduction holds the IP meant for next-generation HT-PEM that enables various fuels to function in high temperatures and under extreme conditions – offering a flexible fuel option for the particular automotive, aviation, defense, oil and gas, marine, plus power generation sectors. For more information, visit www.advent.energy .
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of words like “anticipate, ” “expect, ” “plan, ” “could, ” “may, ” “will, ” “believe, ” “estimate, ” “forecast, ” “goal, ” “project, ” and some other words of similar meaning. Each forward-looking statement contained in this particular press release is subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially through those expressed or implied by such statement. Applicable risks and uncertainties include, among others, the Company’s ability to maintain the listing associated with the Company’s common stock on Nasdaq; future financial performance; public securities’ potential liquidity plus trading; effect from your outcome of any known and unknown litigation; ability in order to forecast plus maintain an adequate rate of revenue growth and appropriately plan its expenses; expectations regarding future expenditures; long term mix associated with revenue and effect on gross margins; attraction and retention of qualified directors, officers, employees plus key personnel; ability to compete effectively in a competitive industry; capability to protect and enhance Advent’s corporate reputation and brand; expectations concerning its relationships and activities with technology partners and other third parties; impact from future regulatory, judicial plus legislative changes to the particular industry; capability to locate and acquire complementary technology or services and integrate those into the Company’s business; upcoming arrangements with, or investments in, additional entities or associations; and intense competition and competitive pressure from other companies globally in the industries within which the particular Company will certainly operate; plus the dangers identified underneath the heading “Risk Factors” inside Advent’s Yearly Report on Form 10-K filed with all the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) upon March 31, 2022, as well as the other information filed along with the SEC. Investors are cautioned not to place considerable reliance around the forward-looking claims contained in this press release. You are encouraged to read Advent’s filings with the SEC, available at www.sec.gov , for any discussion of these and various other risks plus uncertainties. The forward-looking statements in this push release speak only as of the date of this document, and the Organization undertakes no obligation to update or even revise any of these statements. Advent’s business will be subject in order to substantial risks and questions, including those referenced above. Investors, possible investors, plus others should give careful consideration to these risks and uncertainties.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Elisabeth Maragoula / Michael Trontzos