(PRESS RELEASE) ALEXANDRIA, VA — Meeting and Show Hall Sign up opens for Vision Expo East 2023 , taking place March 16–19, 2023 in New York City at the Javits Center. The show’s organizers, The Vision Council and RX, are planning a robust Show experience, including a reimagined Show Floor layout, engaging programming and a premier education program.
To register for Eyesight Expo Far east 2023, click here .
The Show’s conference system, developed by the Education Planning Committee together with the OptiCon Advisory Board, will open Thursday, March 16, and the particular Exhibit Hall will open Friday, March 17.
New this year, Vision Expo East 2023 may debut a reimagined plus more unified Show Ground layout. All of Vision Expo’s Show Flooring neighborhoods will be located on Level Three of the Javits Center. The particular Focus neighborhood, previously located on Level One, will now be located on Level Three, creating a seamless Display Floor that is more reflective of the full scope from the vision care industry and enabling attendees to more easily navigate and explore the latest technology, trends and vision care innovations.
“We are excited to bring the industry together in New York this Mar, ” said Fran Pennella, vice president, Vision Expo at RX. “The new, more single Show Floor is going to create incredible energy and excitement and enhance the experience with regard to exhibitors plus attendees alike. ”
Show floor neighborhoods include:
- The Focus – Representing the foundation of eyecare and offering the particular key in order to masterfully servicing patients plus customers, The Focus brings with each other lens and coating technologies, lens processing techniques, disease management solutions, contact lens innovations and eyecare practice optimization.
- The Springs – Dedicated to emerging design talent from around the globe, The Springs is a bold platform regarding the next generation of frame designer icons and the discovery zone and incubator for new skill in eyewear design plus vision innovation.
- The particular Atelier – Driven by design-led ateliers dedicated to artisanal eyewear, The Atelier features a limited group associated with highly regarded independent designers from around the globe.
- The Park – Industry icons, ubiquitous brands and prestigious collections unveil their latest styles and offerings in inspired large-scale displays that celebrate the worlds of superior style plus exemplary service.
- The particular Union – Boasting more than 80 designers, The Union is the epicenter of design and ultimate shopping experience for those seeking the newest in design, this energetic showcase offers new collection launches, pop-culture inspired collaborations and “talk-of-the-show” trends.
- The Panorama – Offering a bird’s eye view on the frontier of eyesight technology, The particular Panorama spotlights the cutting-edge business options, medical advances, software plus wearables that are paving the way for what’s to come in the vision care business.
Additionally, NOW simply by Vision Expo , the trends showcase that debuted at Eyesight Expo Eastern 2022, will return at Vision Expo East 2023. Expanding upon last year’s showcase, which featured eyeglasses trends, the particular 2023 trends showcase can also feature new improvements in fashion lenses and lens technologies which are shaping the direction of the market, in addition to frames. An application is required to be considered for inclusion in NOW by Vision Expo plus final products will be selected by an Advisory Committee associated with industry leaders. To view the application and instructions, click on here .
Vision Expo’s accredited Conference program includes more than 200 sessions, 300 hours and 100 speakers who will be presenting topics ranging through the most recent business strategies plus optical technology to patient care and cutting-edge innovations.
The CE program will feature leading clinical education delivered simply by the foremost experts in the field of optometry. Clinical tracks function key content areas which includes glaucoma, posterior segment plus macular degeneration, anterior segment, retina, anterior dry eye, surgical/co-management, systemic disease and more.
[email protected] Expo will return with an unmatched schooling program and Exhibit Corridor experience intended for opticians, lens professionals, allied ophthalmic professionals, optical assistants and office managers, framework buyers plus lab technicians. The OptiCon Hub will certainly host networking, social events and access to representatives and resources from the American Board of Opticianry and National Contact Lens Examiners (ABO-NCLE), Opticians Association of America (OAA), Country wide Federation of Opticianry Schools (NFOS), Contact Lens Society of The united states (CLSA) plus vendor partners.
“We are looking forward to an incredible Show this March, ” stated Mitch Barkley, vice chief executive of Trade Shows and Meetings at The Vision Authorities. “On and off the Display Floor, we’ll be bringing the sector together through engaging programming and fun events. ”
Additionally, The particular Bridge, Eyesight Expo’s main stage destination, will host engaging panels and presentations. An event schedule may be released in the particular coming weeks.
For more information on Vision Expo, visit here plus follow Vision Expo’s social media channels, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.